PROGRAM BOOK SPECS
WE ARE OFFERING 3 DIFFERENT AD SIZES
- Full Page (4.75W x 7.75H)
- Half Page Horizontal ( 4.75W x 3.75H)
- Quarter Page Vertical (4.7W x 1.75H )
aRTWORK MUST BE CAMERA READY
- Acepted File Types
- PDF - Adobe Acrobat
- JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group Image
- For best printing results, we recommend files to have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Submitting files with resolution lower than 300 dpi may result in the print turning out pixelated or blurry.
- Black and white artwork and/or images must be in grayscale color mode.
- Files submitted in RGB or Pantone color mode will be converted automatically to CMYK. Converting these to CMYK would cause a shift since they are not of the same color spectrum.
- All full color artwork and/or images must be saved in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
- When creating files on vector based software such a illustrator, in Design, or Freehand, all text must be converted to outlines before generating the final PDF file.
- If working out of Photoshop, simply flatten the image. Do not use fonts smaller than 8 pts.
- Note that small or very narrow fonts may not render well on print against dark backgrounds.